Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day # 28 My windows are naked!!

When the contractor told us "we would not know" our house when he fininshed with it, I have to admit--I shuttered--

Shuttered because we are getting new windows---other wise I would have said "shuddered" (get it??)

N E WA

Seven of the nineteen windows are in, and I cannot wait to see if I can really recognize my house when he is finished...I hope you all can find your way back here!! ;0)

Right now, there are no window treatments on the windows and I feel like I'm living in a fishbowl....a COLD fishbowl.... I don't like to swim in warm weather--much less cold...

But soon the house will be wrapped in energy efficient-double-paned-new windows.

Celebrate with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Mom! That's great! And of COURSE we'll find our way back. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete