Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fullness

Day # 4

................From the Fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another..........
John 1:16

Wow! As traditional as it is, Thanksgiving Day is an exciting new day every year! And, today was another beautiful day. The weather unseasonably warm for November (80-degrees) and a gentle breeze and partly clouded skies. We always have turkey and ham...sweet potato casserole and cornbread dressing to eat...other side dishes vary from year to year, but we are always so full. Still so full the pecan pie has NOT been cut into yet.

Full. Containing all that is normal or possible...not deficient or partial...complete....
Whether I am refering to my stomach, or my life, I am full. I am full of the riches God has blessed me with...I am so very thankful.
I hope you have had a day of thanksgiving to our God, provider of life and so much more!!
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God...
Ephesians 3:19 (New Living Translation)

1 comment:

  1. Don't be mad if the banana pudding is gone by morning. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete