Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OUCH!!! I forgive you!

Well, today was a busy learning day for me. I {treid} to help in the beeyard, after checking my hives....which, by the way, are doing GREAT!! It is terribly hot down here dn a usual, I did not have my gloves on...not because of the heat, but because my bees are very gentle adn have never stung me when I was in their hives....Today though, I forgot to use the frame lifter and pushd a couple bees with the back of my hand when lifting a frame. I did not know I was doing that till they hit me..one on the back of my right hand, and the other on the index finger of my left hand. My finger is so swollen, I cannot bend it all the way. I wish I could upload a picture because then you could testify my hands look funnier than my younger daughter's sunburned hands in San Diego...we'll see what tomorrow brings!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, your hand couldn't possibly have been funnier that NBG's hands in San Diego...hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete