Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day # 10 emptiness

I have absolutely nothing to write about. This makes me think of a "creative writing" class I had in high scholl, in which the teacher's assignment was to just write...We all had spiral notebooks--some flashed brightly colored ones---in which we would make daily entries. We could not JUST SIT THERE....we had to write, whether or not we had a story to tell.

You know, some people talk like that...they just talk whether or not they have something to say...and some folks shop like that--whether or not they have a shopping-mission.....(I HAVE to have a mission when I shop....although I don't always 'stick' to it...sometimes I start out on one mission then switch over to another one!)

When I think about the millions upon millions of people on the face of the Earth today, each one has a story...the cashier at the grocery store has a story, as do the meter-reader lady, the receptionist at the doctor's office, the baby-sitter, the fellow who is jogging down the street, or sits in his recliner in front of the TV set at the end of the day.. (Is it still called a TV set)?

We ALL share something is common...a sort of blank notebook to write our story...a beating heart...the ability to smile...or not....

I think it is pretty cool that God already knows what our story is...and loves us just the same.....everyone...no more no less.

What's your story, morning glory?

;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment