Monday, December 13, 2010

This is an intermittent post...haha

Just thought I'd grab your attention....did I spell intermittent correctly???

If you've seen my feeble attempt at posting for 30 consecutive days, you've seen that I've failed twice....so..I will try ONE MORE TIME..after the new year has arrived. I figured by 1/11/11 I should have my head on straight and be able to successfully post for 30 straight days...so till then..intermittent posts!

BUT, if I fail yet again, it will just prove my persistence in trying. (Doesn't necessarily mean my head is not on straight, mind you!)

This afternoon I witnessed a new kind of birth. There were 6 of us gathered around a table in the conference room of the Dougherty County Ag- Extension Agents' office. We hashed out the By-laws of our "yet-to-be-named" Bee Club. If you are NOT a beekeeper, you probably just laughed a little out loud..if you ARE a beekeeper, you are saying "hooray-- another club is born..we will have a better world soon!!" (NOW is the time to laugh!!)

It is exciting to me to be "in on the bottom board" of the beginning of this hopefully-excellent resource for area beekeepers.

So, while my bees are eating up their sugar syrup, keeping warm in this freezing weather, I am cheering them on to stay alive so we will have another good year!!

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment