Friday, February 4, 2011

numero veinte y cinco

veinte y cinco....veinte y cinco

again, I am leaving town TODAY.....(soon)...
I might not be able to post tomorrow.....25...25...25....

so you know if a crazy "title-only" post comes up tomorrow, that's why....

I got one of those emails that reminds me "if you've seen the email a hundred times, you must be getting old". Well, The end of this particular email--sent to try to make you feel guilty about something---simply states


"You might not remember exactly what was said, but you will always remember how they make you feel", or something to that effect.

Anyway, wouldn't it be a nice practice to purpose to make someone feel good today...everyday....only with something TRUE, though!!

I remember the look on one of the 'environmental services' ladie's face when I asked her her name. I said if we are working together, I want to know your name. She looked shocked at first, then told me her name, and now I greet her by name every time I see her... friends...kinda.... sorta.

We are all made in His image. The race is in trying to ... not just 'act' like Him, but to make His ways, His heart, become ours.

woo--gotta run!!

Peace!
bzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment