Wednesday, February 9, 2011

treinta--treinta--ha ha ha ha-- ha ha!

Well, can you believe I ALMOST forgot to post day 30?


But, alas, here it is. I hope you have enjoyed checking in each day to see what shenanigans I could be up to...and ....once again, nothing new here.

I stayed home from work today because they called me out at 0530....not enough patients...I am the most patient person in the world, but I don't get to go to work because of no patients...go figure!!

I opened this blog on day one, in hopes to keep it as a journal for the beekeeping venture I have undertaken. I think I will revert to that now that I have passed the 30-day challenge......yep-I'm

s l o w and patient...

I was able to complete ONE of the started projects today> will be sending the euro's in the mail soon!! (covers, anyway--we'll talk re: the actual pillows!!)

I have to memorize the Robert's Rules of Order (only a small portion, thank goodnes!!) for the bee meeting tomorrow night...I'm the prez and we have business to conduct!!

The bees will be thawing out and flying about again soon!!

ya gotta love it!!

Until next time--which may or may not be tomorrow night--

bee happy!!

bzzzzzzz

1 comment: