Sunday, February 6, 2011

veinte y siete: home again, home again...

The super bowl of them all is on right now...of football, that is....

As anyone with a TV knows, the championship football game for professional football teams is called the "super bowl." I probably have watched a total of 3/4 of a pro game this entire season...not even the same games...just 3/4 of one...but I am more in tune tonight (I can hear them playing in the other room!) I run in and look at the TV commercials because supposedly, they are new, and clever.

I am particularly fond of one for Silverado: The daddy rescues his son Tommy from a deep well, volcano, even the belly of a fish...by using his truck...it is so cute, and having had two sons, AND two grandsons (so far), well...it just makes me smile!! ;0) (...if only life was THAT easy!!)

anyhoo, I did another crazy thing today--I bought ANOTHER pattern for a quilt...I am going to make it entirely out of fabric I already have here at the house...I could probably make two or three of these from fabric I already have here at the house....but there are several projects ahead of these...like....little items for wee b's room!!!......shams for my daughter......

I KNOW you thought I forgot. They will be done NEXT. Did you want Euros or 'so-called' regular shams? talk to you later!!

..getting ready for work tomorrow> then I will know who the Super Bowl Champs are...and baseball is right around the corner...YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You didn't forget, but I did!

    Euros!

    XOXO

    Hiccuping Magpie on my lap...

    ReplyDelete