Thursday, February 3, 2011

Numero veinte y cuatro: what a hoot!

I have just about figured out I am a night owl. So, I'm trying to catch up on the ironing, watching David Letterman and had a sudden panic attack that the day might have slipped past without a post from me. I am sooooooooo close to completing the 30-day challenge. Albeit slightly later than teh others who completed "on time". I'll just stick with "it's five o'clock somewhere" and hope yall know what that means!! (In other words, try to stretch out THAT train of thought to understand!!) ;0)

I bought another bee hive today. I have a friend who is going to sell me a package of bees, and I will be ready for them.

My clock is striking midnight now, and I am just going to smile and finish this post......(note start time!!)

In my case, I wonder if being a night owl really just means I am a procrastinator--waiting till the last minute to finish things, and the last minute just so happens to coincide with the middle of the night. HMMMM; worth pondering.

I have plenty of unfinished things around here. I have a cathedral quilt I started many years ago (I do plan to finish it > one day!)

I have a couple {hundred} other sewing projects, 20 lemons in the fridge with which to make lemon cello, a cardboard box full of news clippings to make scrapbooks for my chidren (uh..doubt THAT will materialize), and 'beellions and beellions' ov ottu fings I vant to do......smiling all the way.

One day [Aug. 4th, 2009] I wrote a little piece somewhat related to the 'unfinished business' thought-stream.....I found it in my documents (who would have ever thought it?)

I am not able to copy and paste to my blog, but I will re-write (copy) for you to see...but it will be on another day!!

Sweet dreams, yall

bzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment