Friday, January 28, 2011

diez y ocho: ooops!!

I have been having so much fun looking at the Potery Barns' line of 'bee beeding' that I ALMOST let the day slip by without a post.

STILL I don't have much to say. I remember the year I stopped watching much TV. I stopped because someone in my house becme the proud owner of a television WITH a remote control...that pretty well ended my sitting in front of the TV for 2.5 hours every night after supper. I would get interested in a story line and teh "remo-man" woudl change teh station....again and again....

I knew then the TV wasn't worth spending my time in front of it. (Is THAT gramatically correct?)
Time is too precious to be spent in front of the TV.

Now there is a huge TV sharing a room with the pool table...complete with remote!!
I hear the clock striking midnight adn I am running like Cinderella!!

bzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. the spelling is atrocious....BUT I posted before the clock finished chiming!! ;0) I can now take my flannel-clad self to the memory foam!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I need to get to know memory foam a little better... ;)

    ReplyDelete