Tuesday, January 25, 2011

numero quince: half-way there if the last 2 days may count?

Well, here is the REAL story--why the last two days' posts are only in the subject matter: I had no computer access, and could only use a cell phone.

Not MY cell phone, but 2 different cell phones....except ONE of the cell phones is very smart...very...very ...smart--somehow even knew there should be an accent in one of the words...

How can a phone be so smart as to know (without my ever explaining to it) there should be an accent...so--kudos to K's smart phone--the "K" not being me, either!!

It was a quick trip to the ATL that afforded me the opportunity to love on Cham-Cham, instead of post a meaningless blog from home. I'll trade that, any day? Wouldn't you?

I'm hoping to make it to the other "A-town" before too long. Missing my peeps!!

that's all for now!!
bzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. SO. STINKIN'. JEALOUS. Did you go up there to babysit? Just to BABYSIT?!? I'm going to do something drastic.

    Love you! And I am laughing about the accents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No---not JUST to babysit. Daddy had a couple meetings, and I was 'off'..so I went along for the ride!! ;00

    ReplyDelete