Sunday, January 16, 2011

Numero seis

First: JMB--you're a genius!! I did not even KNOW about the page that would save my posts..so the one I started last night did not POOF into thin air after all...and I thank you!

Second: I am not going to post it--I'll just put it in the freezer till I don't have time, then pull it out--nuke it--and voila--stay on task!! ;0) (If you followed that, well, GOOD JOB!!)

Yall teach me another thing, willl you? Yall post links on your blogs--like nbg just put "mom" and you could highlight "mom" and it would be a direct link to MY blog...how do yall do that?

I was gonna comment on the really neat web-site I found with gobbbbbzzzz of bee-realted stuff, but I only know how to put the link on here..I WANTED to put the picture...so cute.."give bees a chance" on the blog, but don't know how.

So..tutorial pleeez!!

In the mean time, check out the site--and ooooo and aaaahhhhh the cutest "peace" mug there is!!

Give Bees a Chance Mug > Give Bees a Chance > BeeGeek Online Store

nightey=night!

2 comments:

  1. Mom: to add a link: Type the word you want to link from (for example, "Mom" on NBG's blog). Highlight'select the word. Then click on the "link" button (its along the top of the box, where bold, italic, and text color are. Next to text color.) When you do that, it'll pull up a little box where you put in the web address you'r linking to. I always just copy the web address (use the right-click on your mouse) and then "paste" it into the box...that should work!

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete