Saturday, January 15, 2011

numero cinco

well, I am not believeing this.....

I have just spent 20 minutes writing.....typing...keyboarding a post about resolutions and such, and must have 'hit the wrong' key....looked up on the computer screen and saw a note to me asking if I wanted to navigate from this page....startled...I hit cancel....thinking I would resume the aforementioned text and complete a splendid--just-in-time post, when it all disappeared.

I'm thinking...guess nobody needed to hear all that anyway...just as no one needs to hear this either!

Just the same, I've made it 5 days in a row now....

Happy Saturday!!


bzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. bzzzzz! youre the greatest. i miss you.

    ...and i would have loved to hear your resolutions!!! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click Dashboard up in the top right hand corner of Blogger (sign in if you aren't) then click edit posts- you should be able to find it. The great thing about Blogger is that it saves your work before you do!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm glad Michele pointed that out. I want to hear your resolutions, too.

    ReplyDelete