Thursday, January 20, 2011

numero diez........Lo recomiendo a todos!!

oooo lala
a one hour massage is
vedi vedi nize......

I feel like I should be speaking a different language when i say that, because I was definitely in another world for about 56 minutes this morning.

It started on my back and worked its way around to my shoulders and neck....by way of the arms, legs, feet and fingers, mind you...it was a gift of touch, so 'just right' that I almost cried at one point.

The music was so soothing--I could have lay there just listening, soaking in the candlelight and smooth tones of guitar and piano one moment, soft horn and keyboards the next, music swelling and retreating in cadence with the 'gift'.

Then it was over. I didn't want to move. I dreamed of having a massage table somewhere in my house.....like how could the ironing board be turned into a massage table, or better yet---how many empty coffee containers would it take to make one? ;0)

the clocks strike ten....the fridge hums......the keyboard chatters away, all telling me it is time to go to sleep.....


good thing coffee containers don't talk!! ;0)

BZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment