Monday, January 31, 2011

numero veinte y uno!

"A horse is a horse of course of course, unless of course the horse of course, is the famous Mr. Ed..."

I doubt that any of you have instant recall of where that little ditty came from.

How about this one?

"Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy...a kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?"

I cannot read either of those lines without singing them....isn't it funny how music evokes memories?

I started crying Sunday morning when I heard "Peace Like A river" (for the umpteenth time)...it was the "When peace like a river attendeth my way....." one, not the "I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river in my soul...." one. I would be willing to bet a Krispy Kreme dough-nut you sang those two songs as your read them....

...or you are thinking..."that's not 'Peace Like a River'", it is "It is Well with my soul"...

well, whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, it is well........it is well, with my soul.

sweet dreams, yall ;0)

bzzzz




1 comment: