Friday, November 26, 2010

Day #5 Shuffle


I have been shuffling around at work all day today...I think a bone in my right foot might be broken...snagged the 'pinkie' toe on the 'fridge Wednesday night, and the color purple is blended with blues just under the surface of my skin.Ouch!!



Speaking of shuffling....what are the first 10 songs on your ipod>shuffle-mode?

Here are mine this time around:


1. "Holy" (Nichole Nordeman)

2. "Immanuel" Amy Grant's Christmas Album...an old favorite!!

3. "Language or the Kiss" Indigo Girls

4. "Watershed " Indigo Girls

5. "Just Like a Woman" Bob Dylan

6. "For Emily,Whenever I May Find Her" Simon and Garfunkel

7. "I Try" Macy Gray

8. "Every Time You See Me Cry" John Elefante

9. "Waltz of the Flowers" Tchaikovsky

10. "1 2 3 [Studio Version]" Indigo Girls


Interesting to me - I rarely listen to Indigo Girls anymore, but Nichole Nordeman is a 'staple'....


next up:


Shuffle the cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment