Friday, November 5, 2010

Day #4 whatev....so I did a crazy thing...

OK so this "post-a-day" challenge apparently doesn't have as many rules as I thought. I see two very special people taking part in this challenge, both with different topics.....I thought the rules were the same for everybody. I am going to make up (or borrow) posts from now on...
I did a crazy thing....last night I opened the bid at a "live" auction, because no one was saying a word...no one wanted the 'prize'. I just thought everyone was being shy, but leave it to me to "help" things along a bit with an opening bid...at a live auction...
As it turns out, the opening bid and closing bid ended up being the same bid..
So here I am with an item I don't need. Don't even ask. YOu'll know soon enough!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy, I can't WAIT to hear what it is! If you don't tell me soon, I'll call Mimi. or G-Funk. THEY will let me in on it!

    PS I think my favorite thing about this post is that you used the word "Whatev."

    PPS I think the Guff is making her blog topics up. I got mine from a REAL LIST.

    ReplyDelete