Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hot Water!

Day # 7 I am curious where the expression "to be in hot water" came from. My feet are in hot water right now...literally...I have them soaking in hot water with Epsom salt...right here under the desk where my computer is.

I did this earlier today, and it seemed to help my sad, sore foot. So, Epsom salt it is for me, right now.

I guess there is any number of things, that when placed in hot water, don't fare so well...like lobsters and crabs, like carrots and peas, and eggs--and coffee beans--wait a minute. Hot water and coffee beans seem to be my fav combo right now--except the most profitable for me is hot water and epsom salt. I think it is funny that Epsom salt is really something called magnesium sulfate...which is something we, in Labor and Delivery use to stop preterm labor. I am on a "mag soak" instead of a Mag drip....(only L&D nurses would find that funny).

Well, it is that time of night when I think I am funny, but I'm not REALLY funny at all, so I think I will "hit the hay" now....................................................................................................................
good night yall---and stay out of hot water, unless it will help you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment