Friday, November 12, 2010

Day # 11 Don't let it happen to YOU: Favorite TV shows....




If you look really hard, you can see a "wolf face" in the deer prints and grass tufts.





This is a picture I took hanging out the window of the truck, on the way home from Dry Creek Farm. You really should have seen it, because in my limited photography skills, even with a great camera, I could not do it justice. I don't know if the chill bumps I had were from the sheer beauty of the sunset, or the wind shear going 65mph with my head and camera hanging out the window....

This is a picture of a sweet little piece of land I call "baby face meadow". You would have to see the aerial view of this land to understand WHY i call it that. I like looking at it from the ground level though--except when it is under water--like it was last winter, for many, many weeks. It is beautiful, and the trees sing "day-dreaming" music soft as snuggly fleece.



This is a picture of a honeybee that appeared this past spring on our broccoli that I let go to seed. I took well over a hundred pictures of this bee... I mean, for over an hour I was following this bee with my camera, experimenting with different exposures and angles. I am fascinated with what I see honeybees doing.


Well, I obviously don't watch too much TV, (the Atlanta Braves won't be back on the air till Spring Training starts)...don't let the TV take away your outside fun time. The time you spend enjoying His creation... oh no--don't let it happen to YOU!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment