Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day # 8 A place I've traveled to....

well, well, well......a place I have traveled to..a place I have traveled to...hmmmm... let's see....

I have been to lala land a few times...you know--that place where you can't exactly remember why you got there? Like standing in front of the opened refrigerator door, just staring into the cold space trying to remember WHY you opened the door???
Or, like walking down the hall and when finally reaching the end, not being able to remember which room to go into???
Or....like losing your train of thought, and having to go to lala land to retrieve it...(like I just did).
Yes, I am a well-traveled person. I have visited my share of foreign countries, (my share being ONE), various states on this mainland, and nooks and cranies you don't even want to know about---but still-by far--one of my favorite places is...lala land!! ';0)

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is the best blog I have ever read. Anywhere, ever.

    ReplyDelete