Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Song in my Heart

Day #2 Music is so very vital!! I could not choose a favorite song for the life of me!! However, a tune that is 'rattling' 'round in my head and slipping out over my lips is a tune by Nicole Nordeman....I am a fan of Nicole Nordeman--here is just a snippet of one of her songs, that holds so true to my heart:

"I want to leave a legacy. How will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough to make a mark on things? I want to leave an offering. A child of mercy and grace who blessed Your name unapologetically, and leave that kind of legacy. "

Well, that is just the chorus...I am particulary struck by the line: Did I choose to love?
I hope the song in my heart is a celebration of having chosen love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment