Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day #6 Shuffling the topics!!

I know, I know...last night I said "next up--shuffle the cards"...
Well, I changed my mind to "shuffle the topics", and here is why:
Day # 6 on the first list is--
"A picture of something that makes you happy"
So, the secret is out--honeybees make me happy.
The particular honeybee in my photo is 'on' my broccoli I let go to seed.
I took the photo in March of this year...before I had beehives.
When I think about all the work honeybees do, and how thousands and thousands of them work together,
I wonder why can't so-called normal folk can't do it?
It does make me happy when people CAN and DO work together....
smiling.....
no complaining.....
really helping each other.....
like tonight with the dinner prep and clean-up...
yay!
all done!!

1 comment: