Tuesday, November 2, 2010

competitive spirit!!

I have taken the challenge up to post every day on this blog, for 30 days...

First introduce myself: KMB, follower of the Christ; a wife, a mom, Nona.... a lover AND a fighter...all in the right situations.....

Next, I am supposed to post a recent picture (can't seem to upload ANY photos right now) and list 15 interesting facts:

1. The banana nut bread I just took out of the oven has NO nuts in it.

2. I don't always follow recipes to the "T".

3. I am so very fascinated by the phases of the moon (it's about 13% full tonight, and waning).

4. I am able to find "good" in any situation I find myself in.

5. The fact that 75% of the 'facts' I have just posted, begin with "I" is unsettling for me.

6. The banana bread smells really good right now!!

7. There are 4 clocks in my house with the Westminster chimes all singing 'eleven' o'clock presently..love the differing tones.

8. I should be in the bed sleeping right now (I have a very broad view of what is "interesting"!!)

9. I have loved the game of baseball for as long as I can remember.

10. I have 2 hives of Italian bees, and hope to bee keeping them for a long time.

11. I own at least 5 harmonicas, and enjoy playing them.

12. I still miss Dixie Bell, who was not even *technically* my dog. (thanks DB)

13. I just completed a quilt, and have another one started.

14. I have learned that sometimes, things left unsaid are louder than things spoken.

15. I know that in the end, everything will be OK, and if it NOT OK, it is not the end.

..that banana bread really is smelling ....g o o d ...

1 comment:

  1. You hope to "bee keeping" them for a long time...I love it! And I'm SO EXCITED that you might be blogging more often! :)

    ReplyDelete