Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day # 5 Turns out there ARE two lists..........

One was sent to me, apparently to prove to me she was using a list.....but then again, she always uses lists, so I should have never doubted. (BTW--she always completes her lists too....I only make a list to see if I can remember where I left it!!)

OK--so--day #5 topic is...dun du du dah....
YOUR SIBLINGS

I have two-both younger-one male-one female.

My brother would give me the shirt off his back if I needed it. I have seen his generosity in HUGE ways, none of which HE has told me about. When you read about things people do for others, and a verse something like...Matthew 6:3 comes to mind, I think of my brother. It's not at all like MY left and right hand not knowing what they are doing, because, they usually really don't know what they are doing....My brother is more scriptural about it than I.

My sister is one of my heroes. She is the bravest one of the three of us, I think. She has never been afraid of anything that I can remember.....maybe she is just a better actress than me. I do remember a VERY long time ago (when she was in the 5th grade) she was already able to take care of herself. She had long hair that my mother would braid every morning before school. There were some bold classmates of hers who would try to touch her hair because it really was pretty ...and soft...anyway she kept tellig them that if they did not STOP touching her hair, she would hit them with her purse. Little did they know her cloth purse had an empty mustard jar in it, and it did'nt take but one "whack up side the head" before my sister's class mates took her very seriously. She is brave...I would never have done that. I would have cried. IN E WA....

Some folks have a whole bunch of siblings, some have none. ...well, not REALLY none, because if you are Christian, you have lots of brothers and sisters!! I really like His plan!! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I. LOVE. YOU.

    "IN E WA" you're killin' me! Hilarious!!!!!!!!! And yes, you are VERY brave. Maybe just in a different way.

    You're MY hero!!!

    ReplyDelete