Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day #6 A Picture of something that makes me happy......

WHOA...I don't have time for all those pictures...even if I COULD get a photo to post. I am a happy person, even looking at a blade of grass makes me happy...(means I am outside, in good weather!!)



So, by now you see that a photo DID actually post--only took about 5 minutes, so this is an exercise in patience--which ALSO makes me happy.

Should I explain WHY the above photo made me happy? It is my hard-working hubby laying pipe so we can get water from the well to any of the spigots he set up. He is the smartest man I know when it comes to getting anything done. He finds out the right way to do it, and just does it. Better than a "NIKE" commercial...he just does it. He can fix anything from broken sprinkler heads to electrical circuits--NEW ones--which scares me to death. I always say "You be careful with that electricity stuff--it is NOTHING to play with." I KNOW he isn't going to re-wire the ceiling fan with the 'lectricity' going...still scares me though.

Just being on the farm, working our butts off really makes me happy. Laying over 700 linear feet of PVC in the red Georgia clay was a real work out...we were really happy that day!! ;0)

1 comment: